MSc Thesis at Politecnico Di Milano
Human activity and emotion recognition from RGB videos using deep learning (2020)
Deep learning based approach to recognize human activities and emotions from RGB videos in real-time for robotics application.
Data Scientist Intern at Unicredit (Sept 2019 - Mar 2020)
- Implementation of a generic and configurable OCR web service for text extraction from scanned documents.
- Configurable image processing based preprocessing modules, configurable modules for different OCR engines, Language sensitive word correction post processing modules.
Garnishment document classification and enrichment
- Testing different enrichment models and perform different tests.
- Implementation of Deep learning techniques for document classification and named-entity recognition.
- Dockerizing, Integration and testing web services.
Stamp recognition and information extraction
- Specific stamp recognition from scanned documents and date and time extraction.
- Implemented with Keras, scikit-learn, OpenCV.
- Managed to achieve 83% accuracy
Bob: Dancing robot (2019)
at Politecnico di Milano
Hand gesture recognition with RGB camera
at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata (2016)
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Porkbun